Sunday, May 5, 2013

Patience



I feel like patience is being forced upon me in all aspects of my life wether I like it or not!

Patience at work 
(some patients can really try my patience!)

Patience in my calling

Patience with roommates

Patience in dating

Patience with the internet
(it's been spotty and was completely down for the past day and a half!)

Patience with the temperature

Patience with myself

Patience

Patience

Patience

I never realized I was such an impatient person!

Apparently this is a lesson I really need to learn. 
Hopefully I learn it soon so I can move on with the next lesson!

There I go being impatient again....




p.s.  patience is a weird word when you say it this many times.





2 comments:

  1. I'm still working on patience and that's after having some very specific lessons on it. It must be an important virtue because it's hard to attain! Keep working on it though. And don't lose your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience patience. you're right. it does sound weird.

    ReplyDelete