Sunday, September 7, 2014

Full House

I am so grateful that we have a house where we can have people stay with us!
We had another full house this weekend.

can you find us?

Troy and Aubree were sealed, so everyone came to celebrate with them. 
I loved getting to see everyone!


I was really excited to see a family sealed. It was such a neat experience!
Maysa was so good and so sweet through the whole thing.


 

I am so grateful for temples and that families are forever!

us with Maysa

She is so good natured and Aubree always has her looking so cute!


My family stayed at our house with us, as well as Colby & Mykel. 
It was so much fun to have them and we wish they could have stayed longer!

The Boys

The Girls

 We loved having you visit.
Come back again soon!




1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the boys...oh! You are there too! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete