Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's Autumn Time!

I don't know what it is about this year, but I am absolutely loving this Fall. 
The colors are amazing!

Here is a quick picture overload of some Autumn time events:

General Conference

Between sessions we always go to Cress Creek.

my cute parents

The only descent picture I've ever been able to get of Clayson by himself


dad




random dog

classic mom


my sister, Courtney

us.... so it gets to be a big picture  :)



Sunrise

I have always been more of a sunset girl (probably has a lot to do with the fact that I'm not usually awake to see the sunrise), 
but lately I have really been enjoying the sunrises!
I love their softness.

This is what I look at as I eat breakfast every morning

This is what I see as I drive to work every morning

 (the above 2 pictures were both curtesy of my phone)

Photo Shoot!

Jana is a great model  :)



Pumpkin Walk

Nick & Krisann came to visit! We went to the Pumpkin Walk and dinner at Cafe Rio (Clayson was so happy)
Now we just need to get them to move to Logan! We already have their house picked out right across the street from us  :)




group selfie!

Nick & Krisann





pumpkin puppet show

love Krisann in the back





Fall is the best  :)

p.s. I'm starting to get back into this photography thing again.... if you didn't notice.

1 comment:

  1. Allison, I'm so glad to see that you're taking pictures again! You are so good and these pictures are really nice. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete