Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Conforming

For some reason, when you get married, everyone suddenly thinks you like to make crafts.

I guess I'm conforming.

Remember this post about how I was getting all crafty and what not?
Well, I have been crafting some more! (and more then just buying a piece of metal)

First up, Thanksgiving Turkey!


The beginning of November we made a trip to Burley so Clayson could kill a turkey. 
While he and his brothers killed, I opted to stay home and create a turkey with his mom and sisters. 
Much more uplifting. And cute  :)

Next, Christmas Trees!


The girls in our neighborhood get together once a month and have a craft night.
I've started going to these, mostly in an attempt to make friends.
It's fun and I am slowly finding my inner craft.


Also, I'm too cheap right now to buy decorations that will only be up for 1 month, so it's a good alternative. 
This is literally all the Christmas decorations we have. 
Call us Scrooge. 

Last, the Christmas Penguin!


On one of our visits to Rexburg, my mom got craft ornaments for the grandkids to make. 
Addy got the Penguin, which was probably the most complex, so I helped her out a little. 

Please excuse my appearance.

She was the boss and I was the labor.
We make a good team.


I'm so proud of my crafty little self  

(lets not talk about the fact that all the above had all the materials provided, an example/picture to follow, and step-by-step instructions/instructor)

Bring on the next craft!










No comments:

Post a Comment