Thursday, September 6, 2012

Excess of Beds

We have an excess of beds at our house.

Six to be exact.

They can be found in the garage, loft, as well as under my bed.

I think it would be fun to lay them all out next to each other and have a giant slumber party!

Why am I telling you about our extra beds?

1. Because I think it is utterly ridiculous that we have that many beds just laying around
2. Because, although it is ridiculous, it's also a fun fact and kind of exciting
3. Because the bed under my bed finally got used last week!

Kandace came to visit!

It was so much fun!

Cherise came from Brigham City to have dinner with us and then we skyped Porter and Patux.
It was such a fun night!



I think Kandace's post sums it up pretty well:  Sour cream misfortunes, peanut butter ice cream, 12th ward recollections, ukeleles, awkward hugs, beds and laundry, smooth kissable skin, and sweet conversations [German accents/cultural diversity, cheek instruments, and Allison's song] Ah, good night! :)


Porter and Kandace tried to recreate the "Allison Song" but you just can't recreate genius like that.
Here is the original (again) because it never fails to make me happy every time I listen to it  :)

Come back Kandace!

My six extra beds are feeling lonely.













1 comment:

  1. I love this post! It makes me so happy :) I had an amazing time with you. I'm glad I could come!

    ReplyDelete