Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Am Available!

It is quickly becoming the joke that I will do anything these days because "I have no life!" and "I am available!" 

The sad thing is how true it is.

It has actually been really good for me though! I have gone out and done things that I normally would have passed by, simply because I was desperate for human interaction and getting out of the house.

When Kandace and I lived together she would tell me she could tell when I had been alone all day because I would pounce on her the second she walked in the door and be super over excited about life. That's pretty much how I am every day now. haha! My poor roommates  :)


I need people!


Anyway, I have actually made good use with my down time, specifically with my editing process and doing more with Lightroom.
Go to my photography blog to see my "new style"


p.s.  you may be noticing that there has been a shortage of pictures on this blog. yeah.... my blog is malfunctioning and won't let me post any.
one day there will be pictures again. hopefully sooner rather than later....


2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Except imagine not having a job either. That's like three times as much availability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy, I don't have a job! That's the whole reason why I'm available! haha! We are one in the same, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete