Monday, January 14, 2013

Déjà vu?

Once upon a time I went bowling, and met this kid named Trevor. He is friends with Bryson, who was dating my roommate Brittany at the time (they are now married). And then I never saw or even thought about Trevor again.
The End

Did you enjoy that? 
Oh good, cause there's a sequel  :)

Fast forward about 10 months - I have this friend named Cullen. He is friends with.... Trevor! Yep, the very same.

This is Trevor

Trevor is now going to PT school in Las Vegas, but was visiting Cullen for the week.
I actually recognized him, which is saying something cause I forget everyone. He remembered me after I reminded him.
We rekindled our beautiful friendship and relived the good ol' days.

Trevor & Cullen

We started with a dutch oven dinner with friends that was so good!

part of the hockey group

Next was the USU hockey game against San Diego. We won! 

Troy was there too!

While we were there, Brittany and Bryson came to meet up with Trevor and I was there to surprise them!
It was so fun to see them again! I haven't seen them since they got married about 5 months ago. I just love them.

We also went to the hockey game Friday night. We won this game too!
I have suddenly become quite the hockey fan  :)
us

After the game, Brittany, Bryson, Cullen (who is also friends with Bryson), Trevor and I went bowling! 

I was so stylish

The whole time I felt like I was having deja vu (except we replaced Katelyn with Cullen). 
I even took some of the same pictures in memory of the last time we went bowling.

The A

Brittany, before and now

Me, before and now

Bryson, before and now

Trevor, before and now
Katelyn before and Cullen now

Group shoes, before and now (Trevor was the only one to humor me this time)

Last time, I spent a good portion of the night trying to get a picture with Bryson.
This time, I got it first thing, before he knew what I was trying to do.

what a great picture of us  :)
And a few more pictures for good measure



typical....
such a fun night

Maybe we can rekindle our friendship in another 3 month-ish when Trevor comes to visit Logan again.
Life has a weird way of coming back around.

Much better friends the second time around










4 comments:

  1. Great story! The first one was a little boring, I'm not going to lie, but the sequel was rather "encapsulating" ;) I hope this story will turn into a trilogy and continue in 3 month-ish. But earlier would be good to if, let's say perhaps you decided to take a trip to a very warm, but not hot (because we all know what happens when you're hot) Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY FREAKIN HECK! I TOTALLY SAW TREVOR ON NEW YEARS EVE! We were at the same party, and for the LIFE of us, we couldn't remember how we knew each other. We probably spent at least 10 minutes trying to figure it out. That is so random. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed SO hard at the two photos captioned "Katelyn before. Cullen now." Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous - hahahaha! this seriously just made my day! I'm thinking we better avoid any kind of heat though and you should come to Logan. Maybe we could play the Bang game :)
    Katelyn - haha! we actually figured that out this trip too. small world!
    Melissa - Thanks for appreciating that. I thought it was funny :)

    ReplyDelete