Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lesson

I got called to be a teacher and it is horrifying! Everyone keeps telling me that it will get easier, but they are lying. It is horrifying every sunday.

As if I wasn't already scared to death, our stake decided to change the way lessons work and did away with the teaching manual. Now I have a topic, such as "The Godhead" and I have free reign from there. I think this is a little too much freedom for my liking.

The up side is that I get to spend a little extra time learning about my Heavenly Father, my Savior, and my potential. (Sounds pretty selfish. Probably because it is.) Maybe, if I'm lucky, I can share a little of that with those I teach. Maybe....

This is a clip I would like to share for my next lesson, but my room doesn't get internet, so I won't be able to. So, you can enjoy it here!


Instead of the movie, I think I'll measure people's bodies instead.
Sounds like fun to me  :)



2 comments:

  1. I think it'd be a relief to not have a lesson manual. They're always so restricting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i actually think this lesson turned out better than any so far, so maybe i'll do better with it then i thought. even if it is scary.

    ReplyDelete