Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For Haley

Haley awarded me with the Stylish Blogger award which means I get to:

- Thank the person who gave you the award (Thanks Haley)
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Award 7 new bloggers with the award

1.   I am lame and don't have 7 people to share this with, hence this is just for Haley cause she wants me to do it  :)

2.   I hate having to do things where I have to think of things about myself. Even though I know no one really cares I feel like I have to be very accurate and it stresses me out!

3.   I get stressed out way too easily about stuff that should not stress me out

4.   I can't think of any other facts about myself and I'm starting to get stressed out

5.   This may be the worst post of any blog ever and I may be un-nominated for this award

6.   I think my life is pretty cool and I love it, but I am terrified of graduating

7.   I am so happy that Haley and Bennett have spent so much time with us!

Sorry to disappoint, but I really was getting stressed and over-thinking cause that is what I am best at so I just wanted to get through it quick  :)


On a different note, here are some pictures of my nieces and nephews! If they look scared to death it's because they are. If you had 6 adults screaming at you trying to get your attention, wouldn't you be scared too? I think the fact they they are all looking in the same direction is quite the accomplishment, so I'm not complaining. Therefore, you shouldn't either :)

I still think they're pretty cute

Evelyn

Adalie

Jackson

Bennett

Zoey

The Girls

The Boys


Just so you know, I also told a joke today that Haley and Courtney both laughed at. That is even more of an accomplishment then these photos! 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Thanks Allison. You are a good sister to do that for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bennett's face in the group picture! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete