Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am Mormon


This has been my screen saver for the past few weeks:


This is Kevin and he is the ward mission leader. Everyone has been asked to create a profile on mormon.org. This is where you share your testimony of the church and it is actually really effective in missionary work. Sometimes they make videos like this:


If you know me at all you know that expressing myself is very difficult for me and the very thought of it is so intimidating! Kevin told me that I had to keep this as my screen saver until I made myself a profile. Thus it has been my screen saver for the past few weeks.

We had stake conference this week and one of the talks was on this very thing and ways to spread the gospel. One thing that they talked about was blogging and how it can be used as a very effective tool. So, since I can't make a profile I decided to do the next best thing and I made this:


It's a button! (scroll down to see the actual thing)

Kevin will be so proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment