Sunday, October 16, 2011

It has been a particularly hard week.

So I prayed.

And do you know what I got?

- Friends to sit by in class
- A teacher, who has decided to teach, rather than be annoyed by our questions.
- Clothes that I like
- Two amazing photo shoots that actually make me excited to be a photographer
- An amazing family who assisted me with both photo shoots
- My dad, who is willing to get out of bed to rescue me from my dead car.
- Juliette, a friend (who I had met two hours before) who stayed with me and my dead car so that I didn't have to be alone.
- knowledge of how to build more galleries on my website
- The opportunity to help and teach others about photography
- A best friend who in willing to drop her life to talk to me as I completely freak out.
- Closure
- The Temple and workers who remember me
- Nice weather
- Jared Honsvick, a true friend with no alternative motives
- My phone, which found itself two minutes after I proclaimed it lost.
- Lab assistants who know me
- A project that isn't actually due until Tuesday when I thought it was due Monday
- Fabulous friends who answered the call for a blanket to photograph
- A late night talk with Colby who was inspired to lock himself out of his apartment.
- 6,414 pictures moved onto my external hard drive so that my computer can function normally again
- Devotional from Sister Dalton
- Memories that I will never forget
- Opportunities to grow

This week, I have much to be grateful for

2 comments:

  1. Your attitude is inspiring. I hope I can become as good at discerning the good as you are. I love you, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog post almost made me cry. I needed this today. :) Thank you for always inspiring me to be better. I love you!

    ReplyDelete