Sunday, October 23, 2011

Leaving Our Mark

Today, I took a girl home from church and she told me she lived in 207, which I still like to think of as "my" apartment. She told me that all her roommates have been afraid all semester that the roof was going to cave in on them because of the huge watermark on their ceiling.

I had to laugh. That is no watermark, it's CRAYON from June 2009!


I told her to look closely and she could also see the words "LOOK" on the ceiling, as well as radiating circles above the sink. 


I wish I had pictures of the ceiling and sink, but I could only find these.


Yes, we definitely left our mark on Kensington 207. 

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha...

    Love,
    love,
    love,
    love.

    Yeah, I didn't have a deposit anymore by the time I left Kensington. We broke/ruined too many thing. I love 207!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even mention the door frame that I broke, the bed that we wrote on and scraped up along with the walls, and who knows how many other things!

    ReplyDelete