Sunday, November 20, 2011

Art


I have a love-hate relationship with art. I generally don't consider myself a creative, artsy person. I don't draw, I don't paint, and I don't dress all trendy. I tell people I'm a photography major, because I don't want to be associated with art people. However, this past week has been different. I suddenly love art and I am proud to call it my major! What caused this sudden change of heart? Graphic Design! I love it! Yes, I give my life up to it, and I'm already planninng on pulling another all-nighter tomorrow night on it's behalf, but I really do love it!

It looks simple enough, but you would not believe the amount of work that went into this.

To see my exciting photography news, please visit my photography website here. Sometimes art is so great  :)

Now I need to stop procrastinating and finish the photo book I'm making....




1 comment:

  1. Go Peacock logo!! I feel like I'm part of it because of all the hours I watched you work on it.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete