Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Once upon a time I would do "Thankful Thursdays." Every Thursday was a gratitude day and I would think of how blessed I was, rather than all the things that were going wrong, or that I wanted to happen, etc. It was great! Why did I stop? I have no idea. But the point is that I am reinstating Thankful Thursdays and I'm inviting everyone who would like to to do it with me!

Today I am grateful for the amazing jobs I have and the people I get to work and associate with. This was my day:

8:00-11:00     Work at the orthodontist (Tenille is in Arizona, so I'm covering for her)
11:30-1:45     Graphic Design
2:00-5:30       Back to the orthodontist
6:00-10:30     Work at the photo lab

It sounds like a ridiculously long and busy day, but I love it so much! I love what I get to do at each of these places, and I love the people I get to work with at each of these places. I'm so thankful for these opportunities that I have in my life right now  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment