Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday


Mom is redecorating both the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms. She asked for my help in hanging up our baby pictures, so I did!


Remember how I'm an art major, and how I've recently decided that I like art, and art people have this thing about things looking perfect. This is all of our measuring tools and things that we used in the process of hanging the pictures.


It might have taken a little longer than if my mom had just done it herself, but it would not be done to the precision that I accomplished! It was quite exciting for me.


The final product. Beautiful!


Meanwhile, dad was painting the downstairs bathroom and laundry room. Can you guess what color he's painting? (here's a hint: it's grey!)


And this is what I spent the rest of my weekend doing. Luckily, I really enjoy graphic design so it wasn't awful work, but it literally took over my whole weekend, and there's still more to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment