Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome to Logan!

I have been so antsy to get out of Rexburg and now I am finally in Logan! Here is a quick review of this week's events:

-  I moved into my apartment!


Don't mind my appearance.


Brittany, Katelyn and me


-  We unclogged the shower!


This was very exciting for us


-  Kandace, Krista and Cherise came!


It was so fun to have a little roommate reunion! I have been looking forward to this for the past week and a half!


-  Ice skating!



Against the odds, we never fell once!


We stayed entertained with all the characters sharing the ice with us - the fearless little girl who was just learning to ice skate; mohawk kid (fearless little girl's brother); The kids in the middle of the rink playing chicken. One boy would lay down in the fetal position and the other would see how close he could get to him and spray ice in his face. Looked dangerous to me; the talented old man who's signature move was to jump and spin backwards and then continue to skate backwards with some fancy footwork; the twins who Katelyn and I (probably more me) decided we would marry so that we can be in the same family; and stalker boy, who was always nearby to flirt with us (he took the above picture)


-  Once Upon a Time


I have never been one to get into the TV series, but Kandace got me hooked on this one. It sounds kind of weird, but it is SO good! 


-  I got a job!


These are the people I will be working with and I already love them! I went in Friday to shadow and Dr. Gordon was sitting on the floor just chatting with the hygenist, office manager, and assistant. Everyone is  really young and really close to each other.

I will be the receptionist, but Tuesday nights I will get to dress in scrubs and assist the hygenist, Kim (second from the right) I'm really excited that I will still be able to assist a little. I think this job will be perfect for me!

I feel so blessed that I was able to find such a good job and that I was able to find it so quickly. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. Now you can pray that I can learn this receptionist job quickly  :)


-  I'm still loving PhotoShop 



Hopefully you're not too scarred by this picture. I think my editing is pretty good  :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you did your room! It looks a lot different than when I left you there last Tuesday. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm going to have nightmares of that photo shop thing. Love, Dad again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you... I am sorry but I have to break into song, eh-hem..."Reunited and it feels so good!!!" Yay Allison!!! So happy you and Katelyn are rooming together. You two are like peanut butter and jelly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! Jess, that is my favorite comment ever :)

    ReplyDelete