Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh Food!

I realize that my last post was about food, but apparently I really like it. These are the only pictures on my camera from the last two weeks or so. haha!


I found this recipe for Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos from a friends blog. They are so easy to make and so good! You can even make the filling ahead and then just make the taquitos as you please. Best meal ever!


Honestly, who can resist that!? The recipe calls for pepper jack cheese, but because I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy things, I think I'll try monterey jack cheese next time.


If the taquitos aren't doin' it for ya, maybe some delicious Strawberry Delight will do you good! Britt and I made this for "Tetris & a Treat" Friday night. 


Delicious!


And in case you're not into food quite as much as I am, here is a song to lighten your mood  :)

1 comment:

  1. Your food looks great! It was fun to be at your house yesterday, and to eat the cookies you made.
    Love,
    DAd

    ReplyDelete