Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thursday Night Bowling

Thursday night, bowling is cheap! So that is our favorite social activity.


The first game was all about the trash-talking. I make up in talk for what I lack in skill. It was basically a competition between Bryson and I. I won the talk, he won the game  :)


The second game was all about the form.


Brittany's form


Trevor's Form (His great form is who inspired the whole form competition)


Katelyn's form


My form


Bryson's form

The whole night was about trying to get a picture with Bryson, who apparently is very camera shy.


First Attempt (Yes, I am fully aware of how horrible I look)


It obviously wasn't working very well, so I had to take matters into my own hands.


Exhibit A (Also, the only picture of Bryson's face from the whole night)


Plus a little PhotoShopping with my "first attempt"


And you get a lovely picture of the two of us!
Too bad he's dating Brittany  :)

....................


As a side note that doesn't relate to bowling in any way, shape, or form: A guy in our ward drives this truck to church. The picture doesn't even come close to doing it justice. I'm pretty sure he's gotten several tickets for it. Sometimes Brittany and I will drive by and look at it when we get bored. We're hoping to see him getting into it one of these days because we have no clue how he would manage it, especially considering he's only about my height.

Diagnosis: Severe case of LMS
(More commonly known as Little Man Syndrome)



















2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so hard. Especially the truck part! At first I was like, WHAT? Allison is dating someone?!! And then you said he was dating Brittany, so I felt much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I knew people would think that, that's why I put the disclaimer at the bottom. Next time you come to Logan, we will have to drive by the truck so you can see it in person. It is epic!

    ReplyDelete