Friday, April 27, 2012

Canned Enchiladas

I don't know about you but I really like good, easy recipes! 

I got a recipe for Enchiladas from a friend at work, probably about a year ago. Last night I finally got around to actually making them and it was so quick and easy! I made them from start to finish (including cook time and a trip to the store) in about an hour. I'm telling you, this on is a keeper!

I refer to these as "Canned Enchiladas" because it's just a bunch of can's that you mix together. 
(I modified the recipe for my mild taste-buds, which I will include in parentheses)


Canned Enchiladas

Mix together:
- 1 large can green enchilada sauce (1 small can)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (1 can cream of chicken & 1 can cream of mushroom)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small can green chilies
- Shredded Chicken 
- Olives
(Chicken and olives were said to go in separate, but I decided to mix it in to make it quicker and easier)

Spread mixture in pan, just enough to cover the bottom. Put mixture and cheese (and chicken and olives if you'd rather do them separate) in tortillas. Spread remainder of mixture over top of tortillas in pan. Sprinkle cheese and olives over everything.

Bake at 350 for 30min


So easy. So good.

Sorry there's no picture, I was too excited to eat them. 
Also, I lost my camera in Rexburg (Please find it!)
Come to think of it, there probably won't be many pictures on my blog for quite some time.

Anyway, try these enchiladas. 
You won't regret it.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds good, Al. You're a sucker for anything that has lots of cheese in it! You have a birthday coming up. Do you want a new camera? Start shopping around. (I"m talking point and shoot. Not fancy shmancy like your nice one)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve of these enchiladas. As the official taste tester, I'd say that they were definite winners. :)

    ReplyDelete