Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today

Today I went to work.

Our first patient was scheduled for a two hour appointment and they decided not to show up. Hygeine wasn't scheduled until 10:00 so we decided to take advantage of the down time.

We went to Angie's for breakfast and Dr Gordon paid for all of us!

After work, Brittany and I went shopping for a white cardigan. It sounds like a simple enough task, but for some reason the fashion industry has decided that white cardigans are not necessary. 

Instead, I stripped a mannequin of its apparel and ended up getting a shirt for $7.50
Now I just need the white cardigan to go with it....

Now, Brittany and I plan on taking a walk.
Maybe later tonight Katelyn and I will go hot tubbing. 

Looking forward to the weekend when I can lay out by the pool and start a new book.

You know those people who blog and you wish you had their life? 
Am I one of them today?

:)

2 comments:

  1. I read this and all I could think was how jealous I was. Yes, you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! What I wouldn't give to do just one of the things you listed, and you did them all in one day! I'm glad you blogged about it because days like this don't come easily. Or maybe in your world they do!

    ReplyDelete