Sunday, May 27, 2012

So. . . . I Guess I'm Moving

I came home from my little adventure last weekend to some pretty exciting news! My roommate Brittany is (finally) engaged and Katelyn got the perfect job for herself at Deseret Digital Media! Like I said, incredibly exciting news, but a little inconvenient for my life. I suddenly found myself with no roommates and there is no way I am making the rent by myself.  I had this playing through my head all week:



Please appreciate this clip because it took me all morning to make.

So, after weighing the pros and cons, I've decided to move in with some girls from my ward! I'll be living in a townhouse (Bridger Style, I think), which I have always wanted to do! This decision was made in a grand total of two days! Talk about a sudden turn of events!

I'm excited for the change, but not excited at all to actually make the move. If you know me, you know that I hate packing with a passion. I am known for not even starting to pack for a weekend trip to Utah until everyone else is already in the car ready to go. When I went to Europe, I didn't start packing until the night before, while everyone else had been packing for weeks. I also didn't pack for my move to Logan until the night before. I just really don't like it. But, what do you do? So, I guess I will be packing everything up and moving a block away. Thankfully, my mom is coming to help me out, right?  :)

And as a side note, here's part two of madi's wedding! Enjoy!










1 comment:

  1. I love the video. It reminds me a lot of your and my conversation back and forth to Utah last week. I'm glad you're not jumping off the ledge! We love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete