Sunday, November 25, 2012

Coeur d' Alene Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving I went to Coeur d' Alene with my parents and sister to visit my brother and his cute family. Love them!

One of my favorite parts was the annual gingerbread house competition. We split into two teams and put our creativity to work! I am now going to be lazy and give you an excerpt from my brother's blog:

"And of course, we had our Annual Gingerbread House Contest! This is where you come in. We have two teams. We'll call them "Team A" and "Team B." Please look at both, read the descriptions, and then VOTE by leaving a comment on this blog or on one our our Facebook pages. Really, we have a full year of bragging rights at stake here, so don't take this lightly."

Please vote! I need those bragging rights, people  :)

You can vote on my blog or facebook as well. I'll post the winner in after all the votes have been counted. 

Guys, this is so fun! 

ok

Well, I was going to write more about how great Thanksgiving was and post pictures on here, but apparently I am "out of space" again. 
Lame! 

But if you want to see some disgusting pictures of me (I loose all hygiene when I travel) and my cute nieces and nephew, you can just read my brother's blog for that too. He's a better writer than I am anyway.

oh yeah, and one more thing....


(All links in this post will lead you to the same place, where you can vote.... or here on my blog. or my facebook)
(In case you didn't know, anything yellow is a link)
(And here's the link again, if you still haven't voted)

Thank you and goodnight.






3 comments:

  1. chelsey says:

    "I vote lighthouse gingerbread house because of the awsome waves. Times 100!"

    Thank you Chelsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cate says:

    "lighthouse."

    Thanks you Cate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cate would like to add:

    "I think the boat is cool!"

    ReplyDelete