Friday, March 29, 2013

Farewell Work Prank

Christmas - The Grinch is Dr Stevens son

I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I seriously love my job! Poor Chelsey has to listen to me every day when I come home tell her about what fun things happened that day at work. She is a good sport about it, but we honestly have so much fun!


When someone leaves the office, it's tradition to prank Dr Cannon on their last day.


 When Megan left to serve a mission we saran wrapped his office.

I'm going to miss Natalie!

A little while ago was Natalies last day before she moved to Moab. We knew we had to do a prank, but had yet to decide what to do. Suddenly it came to me. Sitting in the back of my car, just waiting to be used was a bag full of hole punch dots. 


These dots aren't just any dots. These are experienced prank war dots. In fact, this is officially the third prank these dots have now been through.



Since Megan left, Dr Cannon's office has been downsized to a chair and file cabinet in the corner of Brie's office. 





We had fun  :)


Alyssa was a great documenter.


Dr Stevens even got in on the action! He added the final touch of the apple on top.


The finished product.
Dr Cannon loved it  :)


I get to work with the best people!

Did I say that I love my job? 
Cause I do.





p.s.  special thanks to Porter Rix for getting my pictures off my phone for me














4 comments:

  1. You have such a great life! Looks like you're having way too much fun. And hey, what are tim-tams? Is that what they're really called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job! Professional prankster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss pranks with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you still have those hole punches in the back of your car. Haha! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete