Sunday, November 17, 2013

Getting Artsy


Remember how I graduated from college with an art degree?
Yeah, sometimes I remember that too and think "I should probably do something about that."

So I've been getting all artsy!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

For Home Evening the other night we made journals for the NICU. 


The perfectionist art major came out in me.
I even broke out my painting skills!

What took others roughtly 15 to 20 minuites, took me about two hours. 

Literally.

front

back

Someone better appreciate this journal.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

My Second art project is the video I'm making of our family reunion.
Unfortunately, I keep getting this message when I try to put it on a dvd.



If anyone can shed some light on the situation, I would be ever so grateful.

please!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

My other artsy endeavors can be seen at the blog that I sometimes remember I have.
I am really going to be better at keeping this blog up. You can give me a hard time about it if I don't.
(and please do. I need the motivation.) 





1 comment:

  1. I hope you can get the DVD to work! You put so much work into that video that it just HAS to work. Keep asking around for help. In the meantime, I like all the artsy stuff you're doing. The journal is adorable!

    ReplyDelete