Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Indian Weekend


I have always loved trying new foods!
Last weekend Jana took me to try indian food!


Waiting for our food to come


Indian food!
I was really afraid of it being spicy, but it wasn't at all! I'd eat it again  :)


Outside Indian Oven


Gotta love Photoshop  <3


On the way home we stopped by Old Navy and got these awesome gloves for two dollars!
The white finger tips make it so you can use your phone still.
So cool!


Earlier that day I got these tights on sale. 
This picture is mostly for mom to prove that white tights can still be fashionable.


And we listened to these guys all day.
Love me some Mumford & Sons!


We took this picture by hanging my camera on the Christmas light of a nearby tree.
Pretty impressive.


Good weekend in Logan








1 comment:

  1. Your white tights are indeed trendy and cute and I gladly stand corrected. :)

    ReplyDelete