Sunday, April 10, 2011

The March of Haley and Bennett


It hasn't even been a full day yet and I already miss this boy! I will miss him greeting me every time I walk through the door with a big smile on his face, pointing and saying "Allie!" and his little voice asking "Where Allie doe?" when I go home. I'm so glad I got to spend time with him and his constant chatter and silly personality. I might be biased, but I think he's pretty cute  :)


I will also miss Haley. I am so grateful that she was able and willing to come up and help out. It was such a blessing! I loved getting to hang out with her! She is such an example to me and I look up to her. It was also just so fun to have them stay with us for so long. I can't wait for July when I can see them again!



This is "The Bennett Movie" that covers the last month of March that they spent with us. The song is one of Bennett's favorites (referred to as the "na na" song) and I can't listen to it without thinking of him.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Alie, you are going to make me cry! I loved getting to see you, too! You should come down and stay with us sometime. We would have more fun than a cat in a bag! (Don't ask what that expression means...) I love you!
    -Haley

    hgggggfsvxvc g8888888988
    (this is from Bennett. He says he love you!)

    ReplyDelete