Sunday, April 24, 2011

My 6 Month Friend

I have a friend that I look forward to seeing about every 6 months.

I don't know her name.

But I do know that she doesn't like to talk on the phone.
I know that she graduated from college and was not married.
I know that she doesn't have a desire to travel.
I know that she is independent.

She knows these same things about me.

She is my hygienist.

Yes.
Every 6 months I look forward to getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist because I know who will pull me back.
And we always have the best conversations.

Plus I get a free toothbrush, toothpaste and floss.
Who doesn't love that!?

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the hygenist. I still don't see how you can talk with all the dental floss etc. in your mouth. That's a skill I've never been able to master. I'll keep trying. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love getting my teeth cleaned... It is like a spa only for your pearly whites!

    ReplyDelete