Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Remember the AWESOME post?

Remember this post?

Well I have finally gotten around to that AWESOME post. Here it is!

Once upon a time last semester I took pictures for the Craze. They are being used on their website as well as posters and other advertising things. I'm told that there should be more put up soon. We'll see what happens.

The end.










I basically got to invite whoever I wanted for a private party with free Laser Tag, Miniature Golf, and pizza!
(several of them had never played Laser Tag before)

website

sneak attack 





Krista and Arley


Cherise

Brad

playing old school Pac Man

I was informed later that they actually weren't playing anything here, but I thought they were the whole time I was taking these!


fun fact: there is no ball and they are not actually playing

no ball here either!





website

website






I feel pretty cool about it  :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's soooooooo cool you're doing some work for other people. And nice job at making the pictures fun but not tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool The picture taking looks as fun as the actual activities. You are very talented. Next time invite me.

    ReplyDelete