Thursday, December 8, 2011

7 top posts

1.  Porter wrote me a song!

Why this is my top post, I have no idea. But it is amusing to me and makes me happy every time :)

2.  This is why I never made it to printmaking today....

I was actually really surprised that Porter's song beat this post! This is when Jessica and Kevin got engaged, so I had a million random people looking at my blog to hear how it happened. I don't usually count this post, because people weren't actually reading for me, so I don't know if it really counts.

3.  Remember the AWESOME post?

This is when I was almost a legit photographer and I took pictures for the Craze! Yeah, that was pretty cool.

4.  2 in one day!

It actually kind of irritates me that this is so high on the list. Why? Because the reason it is high is because people blew it up and decided to make it a big deal when it wasn't. I meant for this to be a little insignificant, entertaining post and for some reason it became a big deal. I actually had a whole post dedicated to this irritant, but it somehow got deleted. oh well, it's probably for the best. Lets just say that although I like to discuss controversial topics, I don't like to do it 24/7. Sometimes I just want to put a fun movie on my blog and have people say, "that was interesting." Anyway, I could go on (and on, and on...) but I won't. The bottom line, as I said before, is that this is my blog and my experiences, and they are not up for debate. That can be reserved for Us Meets World. Thank you.

5.  In Response - The Friend Zone

This is the post that started Us Meets World!

6.  It has been a particularly hard week

This was a depressing day, but a good learning and growing experience for me. I'm glad that people got something out of it.

7.  What's in your purse?

I always have really random stuff in my purse, so I decided to blog about it. I really liked this post, probably one of my favorites  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment