Monday, July 16, 2012

Toilet Miracle

Ever since I moved into Bridgerland, there has been this nasty black mold stuff growing around the inside of my toilet. 

I hate cleaning bathrooms, so I keep pushing it away, but I knew I would have to face it one day.

Friday night (or Saturday morning) I got to bed late (or maybe it would be early?). The toilet was so gross to me, but I wasn't going to clean it at 2:00 in the morning! In a desperate attempt, I grabbed some Clorox from under the sink and sprayed a few squirts in the toilet. I laughed at myself as I went to bed, thinking how ridiculous it was to think that those few squirts would make a difference.


In the morning, I was astounded! My toilet was clean! there wasn't even a trace of the nasty black stuff left in the bowl! 

It was a toilet miracle!

I wish I would have gotten a before and after picture!

I never knew cleaning the toilet was so easy.
It might just be my new favorite job.

I'm trying it out on the bathtub next!

No comments:

Post a Comment