Saturday, June 1, 2013

Best Tradition Ever

I started a new tradition and I love it:
Friday night Slumber Party / Saturday morning Temple trip!

Best tradition ever, am I right?
I'm right.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

We decided to start our Friday night off with some Free Panda Express!


Unfortunately, I didn't notice the "pm" after the 9 and we were a little early.
We ate anyway and it was delicious!


Next on the agenda was slack lining!

Jana is so cute setting it up

Carlie is the expert slack liner


I have had friends try to get me to slack line before, but for some reason it is so scary to me!



We started out holding onto each other for balance


Then we graduated on to holding a rope

Melanie
 

I actually got to the point where I could take a few steps without using the rope!

Chelsey


Then we really started having fun!


We played Chicken and I was pretty good. 
Just sayin'

Jana in the tree, holding the rope

Chelsey climbing up the tree

planking on the slack line - that is real talent right there!

so graceful

doing tricks....

on handed!
classic

After our slack lining adventure, we went back to my place for the sleep over.
We got out our extra mattresses and the pillow talk began!

Carlie and Jana officially have me hooked on these two songs


I now love just about anything by The Wailin' Jennys
I made everyone at work listen to them on Thursday.


I have listened to this song more times than I can keep track.
I may be slightly obsessed.


Can't think of a better way to start the weekend off!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

See, I told you it's the best tradition ever

:)


1 comment:

  1. You seriously should be a cruise director. You're always thinking of fun non-traditional fun things to do. Whether it's indexing parties or sleepovers and temple attendance, you can make anything fun. What a great talent!

    ReplyDelete