Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Night Out

This semester in my apartment we have 4 seniors (me, Kandace, Cherise and Krista) and 2 freshman (Lauren and Bre) Needless to say, it has not been the easiest group to mesh together.

Yesterday, Lauren and Bre had people over ALL day! I don't even know what you can do for that long in one apartment! This left Cherise and I trapped in the back waiting for everyone to go home so we could emerge. (Kandace and Krista are both gone for the weekend) Like I said, they were over ALL day, so this didn't happen for quite some time. We didn't even feel like we could eat out there, so I took my breakfast back to Cherise's room and ate it on the floor while Cherise did homework. We tried to fill our day with worth-while activities while we were trapped back there, but you can only do so much homework. Cherise decided to take a nap, so I decided to go home (which is empty because everyone went to Utah) were I at least had space to move. I did laundry, homework, talked to Katelyn, more homework, took a nap, blog stalked, and then Cherise texted me and asked where I was. I realized it was 8:00 and I had left her alone this whole time! I went back and we decided we NEEDED to get out of the apartment. (the all day party is still going on)


We began our little outing by going out to dinner because Cherise hadn't been able to eat all day because of the people at our apartment. We went to Costa Vida (replaced Bajio) where Cherise got a burrito.


I called in and took a survey so I could get free chips and salsa. I love free stuff!


We brainstormed some ideas of what to do next because we were sure the party at our apartment wasn't over. We thought of our steady backup of #9, but they all have girlfriends/finances, so they weren't likely to be available on a Saturday night. After going through our phones, we realized that we have a severe shortage of friends. We decided to visit Jaren because we both know him and he lives in a really cool log cabin. He didn't answer when we called, but we decided to go anyway.



When we got there we saw that they had a big fire going in their front yard. Perfect! as we walked over Jaren called me back and I told him we were in his front yard and he should invite us over to the cool bon fire they were having. Done!


A little later, Jaren and Chrerise's friend, Blake, came over too. (He was actually invited) Cherise and I thought it was pretty funny because he was one of our brainstorming ideas. He was a fun guy and it was nice to meet someone new in my life.


We stayed until just before midnight and when we returned, the party at our apartment was still going on.

The good news is I am finally getting to bed a descent hour because there is nothing else to do with our front room always taken :)














1 comment:

  1. Funny story about going to Jaren's bon fire. I've often heard that college is just one big party. I'm glad to read that you mix in a littel study time. We missed you in Utah. This weekend is your birthday. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete