Thursday, June 2, 2011

Boys


I complain about boys a lot. I get frustrated with boys a lot. Especially lately, I have done my fair share of grumbling. But, I just have to say that I have also been incredibly blessed with some amazing guys in my life. 



Guys who have always been there for me. Guys who are willing to help in any way. Guys who will do things with me and just be a friend.



They are always there to lift me up and give me words of encouragement. Girls might compliment me, but it means more when a guy does (I'm sure guys feel the same about girls). The smallest things - a little text or facebook post, or supporting me at my shows or indexing - mean so much to me!


I love being with these boys so much, and I feel so honored that they are my friends.


These are just some of the amazing guys in  my life. Trust me, there are more, (you know who you are) but these are the pictures I had on hand. 


I just wanted to say thanks  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment