Monday, June 27, 2011

I've Never Done Worse At School In My LIFE!!!



But on the up side, I'm having a lot of fun!  (prepare yourself for a LOT of pictures)


Katelyn came to visit and we watched a Wait Until Dark outside on a projector with Jack. Later that night, the three of us made a midnight Denny's run!



Guitars Unplugged!


And just spending time with friends


Stadium Singing! (check out those amazing balancing skills!)


These are also the indexing regulars. They're pretty cool  :)


Dinner at Bishops




And a flat tire to top it off


Work, of course. 
This is Tenille and me waiting for Dr Summers to unlock the doors in Rigby.


And a lot of time with family!



Sierra, Mykell and I went to the store all ready to be thrifty with our coupons, but (long story short) it didn't work out. 
Best part of the trip: a friend randomly calls me and asks for a recommendation on Art History books - so random! Then right after I hang up, this random lady I have never seen before in my life walks by and says to me, "Never become a teacher." Then she leaves. Do you get any more random than that?? 


Courtney and Dad pretending like they won their tennis match


Chalk!




And just general fun-ness



Sierra and I have a pancake party every Friday. This week Evelyn got to join us! 



She was such a big help


We made it into a Princess Pancake Party


There was a really LOUD thunder storm and Evelyn was getting a little scared. I told her that the sky was just talking to her saying, "Hi Evelyn!" After she knew the sky was friendly and only wanted to join our Princess Pancake Party, we could hardly get her to come away from the window! She and the sky are good friends now :)


Evelyn brought pineapple juice to our Princess Pancake Party
(notice how much of the pancake she actually ate)


Her favorite thing to do was "cheers!"


Look at that face! Pure happiness  :)


we also played with play-dough


This weekend I went to Logan to visit Katelyn. I love it there! I'm moving there after I graduate, and it can't seem to come soon enough! Then we can make giant cupcakes all the time!


p.s.  I don't know what's up with the videos, but at least they're on. I'm not complaining, so neither should you

No comments:

Post a Comment