Sunday, February 27, 2011

Indexing!

I started indexing last summer and I have indexed at least one batch a week ever since then with few exceptions (vacations don't count because I didn't have access most of the time). I enjoy it so much that I decided to make it my personal mission to make indexing the "cool thing" to do. If you weren't indexing on  Sunday, you were obviously not in the "cool" crowd. It sounds exclusive, but we're open to anyone and everyone.  I am pleased to say that indexing has become quite popular this semester and there is quite the following. Most of them even index more than I do and two of them have even taught indexing to their classes. We are even leading the Stake in indexing! I took some pictures of our indexing party this week. Enjoy!





Yay for Indexing!

No comments:

Post a Comment