Friday, February 25, 2011

Nashville Nights

I have been involved with Talent Activities for a while now. This semester I was a Manager for the country show Nashvill Nights. I got to work with Tyler Shotwell, which was probably the best part of it :)


Everyone on Talent probably thinks I am obsessed with Tyler because I said I would do anything, as long as I was with TYLER SHOTWELL and no one else. In reality, Tyler and I are just good friends who work really well together. We began planning working together Summer 2009 when we were both put on the activities committee in our ward. I think we make a pretty good team.


OK, back to Nashville Nights!
I had a fabulous committee who were so willing to help!


Great performers! Bobby was one of my best friends from High School and it was fun to have him i the show.


And awesome friends who came to support. His sister, Jen, was also awesome, but I look really bad in that picture  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment