Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photo Journalism

I am sitting in my Photo Journalism class. The class is intrigued with texting, doodling, facebook, web surfing, solitaire, tetris, bejewled, and of course blogging, among other things.

(Our teacher just announced that class is canceled next week and the kid next to me looked up from his phone and asked me what was going on. Case and point)

However, although this class is incredibly long and boring, I actually have no further complaints. It is a nice contrast to printmaking (see below). I have not done any work for this class at all. He doesn't care if we use past photos, so I go through my past four years of photography pictures, select one I enjoy, email it to him, and then get praised in class the next week. It is actually a lovely little routine.

These are the photos I chose for this weeks assignment of window lighting.


Both were talked about (this actually just means that he told a random story that vaguely relates. ie: there is a toothbrush in the story) but any time you get longer than two seconds as he cruises through the class' pictures from the week, is pretty good I think. 


Yes, this is me boosting my confidence after printmaking (please read next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment