Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Utah


For the three day weekend I decided to go to Utah to visit Katelyn and Krisann. I am so glad that I went! It was so good for me and so much fun! Even though we didn't really do anything in particular.

Krisann 
Katelyn

so prepared

this guy made us a hotdog 


On Saturday we went to a combined Ward Activity with both their wards. We thought it would be inside, but we were sorely mistaken. It was fun anyway though. We got trapped in the middle of a snowball fight! I am not (and never have been) one to be teased or anything of the like, so it was a new experience for me.



We went to Noodles. I got a dish that they said that would not be spicy, but then it was. It was so hot! But it was still good and I would go there again (although I would not get that same thing).


I spent the night with Katelyn and we stayed up talking until 3:00 in the morning! We got up  early for church and had a hard time concentrating because we were so tired. When we got hame we ate Insideout Raviolli and salad. It was delicious! Then we took a 4 hour nap. It was lovely! When we woke up we went over to Krisann's for a gamenight with some people from her ward. It was amazing how quickly we became "team Allison and Katelyn" again. I love that team :)







I spent the night with Krisann and fell asleep watching Beeauty and the Beast. We ate Banana Pancakes in the morning that brought back such good memories! Caitlin Stewart joined us for lunch with Katelyn at the Nauvoo Cafe. It was so fun to be out together. Katelyn went back to work and Krisann, Caitlin and I took pictures and drove around.



 


It sounds uneventful, but it was perfect! It was really good for me to see that life goes on after graduation. And it is still good! I am so blessed to have good friends to go ahead of me and help me through life.


No comments:

Post a Comment