Monday, June 25, 2012

Two Weeks of Fun

Week One

My week of fun started in Rexburg, where I got to hang out with fun people (and forgot to take pictures of most of them)


Me, Chloe, and.... 


Seagulls?


When did Rexburg get seagulls!?


Braden showing me his motorcycle

Friday

Krisann's Wedding!


Becca and I were best friends in 5th grade and she ended up marrying Krisann's brother! 
It's so fun to get to see her and her adorable little baby, Maddie!


Krisann is gorgeous!


This was my first time driving farther than Logan, so I was a little / a lot nervous about it. Because she is a good friend, Chelsey cam with me to calm my nerves. She is so great! To celebrate my great accomplishment, we went to Kneaders for the Kids Meal, complete with toy!

Saturday

My first time at Summer Fest! 

Summer Fest is basically a giant craft fair. They had all kind of booths from photography, metal work  and leather making, to pottery and hammocks. They also had a Shakespear company putting on a play and Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband!


Ashlee and I got chinese food, and it was so good!




During Dream Big, these random guys cam up and asked us to dance. I made sure to get the whole thing on video  :)


If you missed it, the lady in the video had made the boys ask the girls to dance, and she didn't even know who they where! I thought that was pretty fun. Made the girls' night though!

Week Two

At church I had a great conversation about "Ladders" and went to my first Animated Movie Night. 

Monday

Home Evening where we created "The Man Channel"


I guess the man race isn't quite ready for their own channel yet  :)

Tuesday


Ashlee's Birthday!


Look at that cake!


Theses are the amazing minds behind the masterpiece. 


Wednesday


We had a "Ward Hike"
Apparently, this is all there is to the ward.



We had fun though, and only suffered minor injuries. 


Cameron sprang his ankle and I stubbed my toe....


As always, I wore my trusty hiking shoes. On the way down it was dark and I stubbed my toe. It wasn't a big deal, and I kept hiking. Soon, I felt like I was squishing and sliding in my shoe. We shined the flash light on my foot and I was standing in a puddle of blood! (The above picture is after it had already been cleaned up and bled completely through the first bandaid)


Luckily, Dave was there to bandage me up, good as new!


Thursday

We cleaned the church. We may or may not have gone because it said there would be pizza served after. Unfortunately, when all was said and done, there was no pizza to be found! Half the group decided to go out to Firehouse and the other (cooler) half decided to have a homemade pizza party.


It was so good! This is us toasting with pineapple juice.

Friday

I went to Bear Lake for a family reunion. It was fun to see family that I haven't seen in a decade (literally). Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I don't have a single picture. Highlights were learning to play Mormon Bridge and talking with the Ryskamps. 

Saturday

On the way home, Mom and Dad came through Logan and helped me move into my new apartment! Best parents ever!


We took a little break for lunch at Kneaders. We had to get the frozen hot chocolate.


Catherine was so great to help me move! I'm so excited that she will still be my roommate!


Mom and Dad left and I went to take a nap after all the moving when Porter texted me and asked if I was going to Logan's reception. I guess I am now! It was so pretty!


It was such a good night! I miss these boys so much! We have all been through a lot together and we are like family. We honestly need to be together more often.

It has been a good two weeks  :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey its me at the top! That was so much fun! I want to come and visit you in Logan!

    ReplyDelete