Sunday, July 3, 2011

The 2nd of July!



Everyone talks about the 4th of July, but I think that is's going to be hard to top the 2nd of July this year!


We started the day off with rafting down Alpine Canyon. The river was super high so I was a little nervous, but Porter was a great guide and we never flipped, although Patux was thrown out at Lunch Counter, Debbie fell in as we were taking out, and John jumped in of his own free will. We had a fun group of people and we all wanted to go down a second time as soon as we got finished. 

For more details, pictures, and videos to come, go to Porter's blog


We stopped for square ice cream on the way home (again, I'm obsessed)



Susie and Dan


This is where mom lived when she went to college (I don't think it was quite as ghetto back then though). It is also where I spend a lot of time because they are the boys in my ward.


All my roommates are gone, so I was invited to go to Dan's house for dinner and fireworks with his family.



This is the cutest cat ever!





It loves me  :)



All of us at Dan's


Dan's mom let me borrow a sweatshirt, so I became a Ririe Bull Dog for the night. That's Grandma Hill's high school!


Porter and Patux


John with his "Exploding Bin Laden Noggin" firework


Watching fireworks with Dan's 10 year old cousin Savannah. She thought we were the coolest! We had  fun talking about boys, doing hand claps and playing games.I told her to come up and we would have a sleep over  :) 





Fireworks!


I have the best friends ever!

1 comment: