Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ice Cream!


I have this obsession with ice cream this summer. I just can't get enough of it! Kandace, Porter and I decided we wanted to get some, so I went to change and Porter went to "get his wallet." who knew getting your wallet could take so long!? An hour later we had John Spooner, and Patux along for ice cream as well, but still no Porter. We also had Brad at one point as well, but he couldn't handle the amount of time it was taking combined with my over-excitement, and he had to leave. (sorry Brad!) 


Porter finally came and we enjoyed our ice cream at G's Dairy. So good!


Porter and Patux wanted Horkley's after, so I said I would take them if they would wash my windows for me. Deal!


Kandace and I sat inside and watched



I haven't cleaned my car (inside or out) in about 2 years! 
Thanks boys!

(my movies are all messed up, if you haven't noticed yet. Both the movies are the same, don't ask me why there are two, there just are. And they will probably work today and that's it, so hopefully you get to be one of the lucky people who sees it)

No comments:

Post a Comment