Monday, July 18, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you everyone for your help with my website! You all honestly went above and beyond the call and I honestly could not have done it without you. From word of mouth, blog posts, Facebook, and Twitter - I can only dream that I will one day have the social connections you have. (I still don't even understand how to use Twitter, I don't even know how to log myself in, and I'm pretty sure the Twitter link on my website goes nowhere. Like I said, I can only dream. )


This is a screen capture of my stats. See that giant spike? That was you. This is where you feel really cool about yourselves. 

Thanks again for all your help! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Let me know when I can use my lack of social connecting knowledge to help you  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment