Thursday, July 21, 2011

A blog by Braden

Yea, it tis I Braden of Rexburg formerly of Arkansas, also referred to as the bathtub guy.  I am now writing on Sister Hazard's blog, I first met her last semester and the first thing she said to me was "do I know you?" Then I said "no" and that ended our first conversation.  Earlier this week I ran (literally ran) into a fork-lift in the dark, it was a horribly painful experience and do not recommend  it to anyone. It hurt my shins...poor shins.  I also tactfully asked her for her phone number once and it didn't go too well, she is a silly one, but she lets me type on her blog, even though she keeps spying on me and trying to see what I type.  I should type on my blog (bradendennis.blogspot.com) isn't it an original address.  Ok I think I am done for now....yup...wait I have a joke to tell.  What did the red grape say to the purple grape??  Breathe Bah hahahahahahah.


Allison's Response:


Hi, it's Allison of Rexburg formerly of California (although not quite as former as Braden) As far as our first meeting goes, I have no memory of it, although I don't doubt that it happened. I have a bad habit of forgetting people. It happened tonight actually with someone who I've apparently hung out with multiple times. 


As far as I'm concerned, our first meeting was very pleasant as we sliced strawberries together for the ward activity. Great conversation. Great strawberries.


As far as the phone number is concerned, I have no memory of this either, although I don't doubt that it happened either. I'm kind of slow sometimes.


And, as far as the blog goes, I'll check it out.



Braden's Response to Allison's response
It was at Broulims, and she said there was some guitar show that she was in charge of and she wasn't sure when it started either 7 or 8, and to come to the show.  (I wasn't planning on going at 7 and finding out it started at 8) so I said, well whats your phone number and I can text you and you can see when it is) she replied with a well, just come and I will see you there...

I didn't go...  :) te he he


Allison:


no memory....... still......


and you have my number now


(memory = found)

2 comments:

  1. Braden, your grammar was horrible! It was painful to read. Allison, I enjoyed your commentary :)

    ReplyDelete