Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I gave into peer pressure

I have never dyed, permed, colored, highlighted, or done anything un-natural my hair. So, when the feather craze came, I thought it would just be one more fad that would pass me by. However, I am a sucker for social activities. I will do just about anything if it is in the name of a social activity. So when my sister-in-law and sisters decided they wanted feathers in their hair, I was not going to be left out.  


The feather is not actually in my hair here. This is me mentally preparing myself for this big change. It was a big deal.


The feather Haley got in her hair


Courtney's feather (I'm still preparing myself in the background)


Ashland getting her feather put in.


Goodbye virgin hair!


Now I'm all trendy. 


We are so cool! We felt so edgy with our feathers! The girl who gave them to us was joking with us about going out for a cappuccino after to celebrate. I was pushing for ice cream (no surprise there)

No comments:

Post a Comment