Sunday, July 17, 2011

You Can't Miss This

I'm doing a bridal shoot on Tuesday and because I haven't been in the studio in about 3 months, I decided to go in a remember what I was doing in there so I don't look stupid on Tuesday. Sierra was kind enough to model for me, and my friend Braden was stupid enough to follow me to the studio. Next thing they know I was putting them in a bathtub together, and they hardly even know each other! The results were amazing! So, today I'm sending you over to my other blog because it's just that good. At least I think so.


Here's a little preview  :)

2 comments:

  1. Allison,
    I love the pictures. Very professional!! I bet Sierra and Braden know each other better now.

    See you for dinner.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this picture! You took that? I love Sierra shoes too. Love following your blog.

    ReplyDelete